We at The Varnett Public School would like to recognize and thank all of those who donated and pledged materials, supplies and gifts in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.
Many of our students lost supplies, clothing, and places to stay and could not afford new purchases. Thanks to you, many received new items, which serves as encouragement and a source of happiness. Your willingness to give to our students has made a difference.
We extend our appreciation to:
- Ms. Barbara C. Newhouse, philanthropist, New Orleans, La.
- Anonymous donor, Dallas, Texas
- Dripping Springs Independent School District, Dripping Springs, Texas
- Northside Independent School District, San Antonio, Texas
- Daingerfield High School, Daingerfield, Texas
- Mr. Andy J. Solomon, Kelso & Company, New York City
- Houston Food Bank
- epluno, https://epluno.com/, Springsboro, Ohio
- Pearland Independent School District, Pearland, Texas
- Sundance Elementary, Buckeye, Ariz.
- Colin Powell Middle School, Matteson, Ill.
- Because We Care Foundation, Altoona, Pa.
- Juniata Elementary School, Altoona, Pa.
- Houston Police Department
- Nord Country School, Chico, Calif.
- Los Fresnos Consolidated School District, Los Fresno, Texas
- The Village Life Center
- Bruce Osgood and Claire Muscat, Village Christian School, Sun Valley, Calif.
- Eddie Brown, Houston
- Dr. Alice Thompson, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Mu Kappa Omega Chapter