Jobs for campus directors, teachers and school bus drivers
Varnett seeks campus director to start in June. Benefits and TRS retirement. Salary negotiable.
1. Experience as elementary school principal required
2. At least five years of successful teaching experience.
3. Master’s degree required, doctorate preferred.
4. Experience in working with economically disadvantaged students.
5. Bilingual/Spanish desirable specific to school and district needs.
6. Provide leadership at the assigned school that will ensure continuous improvement in measurable student performance and achievement.
7. Exceptional interpersonal communication, writing and speaking skills.
8. Ability to use technology for data analysis and understand its application to student learning.
9. Demonstrated success in the development, evaluation and implementation of curriculum and instruction.
10. Knowledge of effective teaching research and methods.
11. High energy level and a record of excellent attendance.
12. Demonstrated ability and willingness to actively engage parents in school and student participation.
13. Effectively supervise and evaluate performance of assigned staff.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Varnett seeking pre-kindergarten through 5th grade teachers and teachers’ aides. Candidates must be highly qualified or certified and have elementary teaching experience. Alternative Education Program candidates will not be considered. Teachers must have a minimum of two years’ experience.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Varnett is seeking school bus drivers. Must have two years of school bus driving experience and a valid Texas Commercial B driver’s license. Also must have school bus endorsement, passenger endorsement and proof of Region 4 safety course.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 713-726-7673.
Posted on April 5, 2013