The Varnett Public School encourages all families, with the ability to do so, to transport children to and from school.
- All students will require a temperature check (taken by the bus driver) before boarding the bus. Any child exhibiting a fever will not be allowed to ride the bus.
- Bus transportation will be offered; however, the number of transported students will be based on the ability to socially distance. For this reason, students utilizing bus transportation will be required to use face coverings.
- Students will be required to pre-register for bus transportation on August 3-5, 2020, to ensure transportation services. Masks are required.
- Bus seating will be assigned.
- All students will use hand sanitizer upon boarding the bus.
- All bus drivers will wear face coverings.
- All students will need to use non-medical grade face masks, covering nose and mouth while riding the bus.
- Each bus will be sanitized between routes.
- Transportation staff will be trained in proper sanitation procedures.
- All Varnett vehicles will be equipped with sanitation and cleaning supplies.