Parents picked up tips Thursday night on how they can help their children with math, using a variety of games and props to reach correct answers.
Click here for more photos
- Count your steps as you take a walk.
- Give your child coins to practice counting money.
- Have children point out patterns they find.
- Let your child help you cook. Cooking involves a lot of counting and measuring.
- Help your children learn math vocabulary.
- Show your child that math is in our everyday lives.
Math Family Night was held at the Southwest and Early Childhood Education campuses.