Before participating, individuals must be screened (via questioning) by school system employees for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID19. Answer YES or NO.
1. Feeling feverish or a measured temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher when taken by mouth
2. Sore throat
3. Repeated shaking with chills
4. Significant muscle pain
5. New onset of severe headache, especially with fever
7. Loss of taste or smell
9. Vomiting or abdominal pain
10. Do you have a new uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (or for students with a chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)?
11. Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID if exposure to the active confirmed case occurred within the last 14 days
Those found with any of these signs or symptoms must be excluded from the campus.
Close contact: (a) Being directly exposed to infectious secretions (e.g., being coughed on); or (b) Being within 6 feet for a cumulative duration of 15 minutes If either occurred at any time in the last 14 days at the same time, the infected individual was infectious.